Love after Marriage
/
Discussion Topic
Love after Marriage
/
Discussion Topic

Should I continue it stop?

• ani.madhu.1262August 10, 2021 8:51 PM

Ok.. I am at 19 chapter and after reading so many of stories of similar plots, I for some reason, am not able buy this story FLs agony, unable to feel any sympathy for her. It just feels like very mild misunderstandings without proper communication. She saw the messages and thinks ML is in love with the other female and she calls up the guy with whom she felt uncomfortable due to his continuous feelings for her. At this point.. I feel like stopping.

4 reply
  • ani.madhu.1262August 10, 2021 8:53 PM

He did disrespect her during the ball, but there is no mention of any other instances where he publicly humiliated her. He went to police station the day before and no discussion happened on that nor did she show any concern for him. I think her unconcerned behavior has triggered his outrageous behavior

• 85pbkzjmtsSeptember 12, 2021 6:23 PM

No actually it’s a good story you can continue reading

• 2nd 💜September 14, 2021 11:58 PM

A good review. Will give it some consideration though.
    Usually, most books have a good hook up up to 50 chapters, yet at 19 already has a complaint. Guess the characters are not strong enough..

• Nicely stories November 24, 2021 12:10 PM

FL is quite confusing hanging between her own feelings and quite a common weak kind of woman faking strength and a part of the story where she lost her memories partially it hangs the story till death 😳🤔🤣

• Comments (4)
    |