Mr President, We Meet Again!
/
Discussion Topic
Mr President, We Meet Again!
/
Discussion Topic

*IMPORTANT UPDATE FROM AUTHOR*

• Cradle ReadsApril 22, 2021 11:36 AM

Hello readers! First of all, thank you for spending time to give your comments, whether is it in the official comment section here or in the chapters’ comment section. As the book is still in the writing process, I really hope to seek everyone’s kind understanding and patience in waiting for the new chapters. I am unable to upload a chapter everyday as each chapter requires a lot of time and effort to write and vet through.

3 reply
  • Cradle ReadsApril 22, 2021 11:36 AM

I am spending a lot of time on each chapter as I want to ensure that my readers are getting quality content for what they are paying for (be it in terms of time or/and money). I understand that there are some readers who are saying that they are unable to wait for the chapters and it saddens me to hear that they may/would not continue with the book because of this.

• CradleReads AuthorApril 22, 2021 11:39 AM

As I am not a full time writer (writing is only my hobby), there is really nothing much I could do to expedite the writing process as I do have a full time commitment and could only write after work. I’m not sure if I am able to get those readers to stay, but nonetheless, I am grateful for those who are planning to stay and giving me your continuous support.

• CradleReads AuthorApril 22, 2021 11:39 AM

One thing I can promise for sure is that I would definitely complete writing this book on this platform. You may also wish to return after the book has been marked as completed. Once again, it is still encouraging to see readers loving this book and sharing the same interest together! :)

CradleReads AuthorApril 22, 2021 11:39 AM

As I am not a full time writer (writing is only my hobby), there is really nothing much I could do to expedite the writing process as I do have a full time commitment and could only write after work. I’m not sure if I am able to get those readers to stay, but nonetheless, I am grateful for those who are planning to stay and giving me your continuous support.

• Comments (3)
    |