Substitute Bride: CEO Have A Chance
/
Discussion Topic
Substitute Bride: CEO Have A Chance
/
Discussion Topic

I didn't understand the plot

• simranahlawat62October 29, 2020 6:03 PM

It’s synopsis is difficult to understand.. Can you simply explanation it in simple words

3 reply
  • CarlMarch 14, 2021 2:22 PM

Yeah it’s confusing.

• DayLoFebruary 6, 2023 1:30 AM

I know this is late but I think it’s trying to say that she was a poor girl who got brought back by a rich family as their “lost” daughter. Then they made her marry a guy that probably no one else wanted to marry or substituted her. The guy she married apparently treated her well but when she got pregnant he told her she was not the one he wanted to marry, thus she ran away and had the baby. Five years later she came back to that city and he saw her and started chasing after her.

• regina.k.arnoldFebruary 8, 2023 1:45 AM

Yep that’s what I gleaned too daylo…

DayLoFebruary 6, 2023 1:30 AM

I know this is late but I think it’s trying to say that she was a poor girl who got brought back by a rich family as their “lost” daughter. Then they made her marry a guy that probably no one else wanted to marry or substituted her. The guy she married apparently treated her well but when she got pregnant he told her she was not the one he wanted to marry, thus she ran away and had the baby. Five years later she came back to that city and he saw her and started chasing after her.

• Comments (3)
    |