The Ex-wife is Back: Please Let Me Go
/
Discussion Topic
The Ex-wife is Back: Please Let Me Go
/
Discussion Topic

The Book is so fucking ANNOYING

• Tong NianOctober 23, 2021 8:39 AM

The story is all about the scheming of Chu Yiyi and the STUPIDITY of PEI NANJUE. I read a lot of Chinese Novel but of all the book I’ve read this is the worst Mail Lead most Chinese book the description of their Male lead are ruthless, aloof cold and germaphobes but not DUMB and STUPID as a CEO they never allowed to be lead by the nose to a woman but the Male character of this book is a like a retarded person with no brain .I don’t know what kind of mentality the author have .

4 reply
  • nuevojheanJanuary 1, 2022 10:36 PM

Wish I read your comment first before reading this. 💀💀

• ariesheshelalaJanuary 5, 2022 11:18 AM

Why the heck did this have to be 1408 chapters of absolute nonsense is like the same thing kept happening over and over again. The ml was an absolute moron he believed everything that the hoebag said. Plus the main character went to jail for 2 years for crime she didn’t commit supposedly causing the disappearance of the hoe bag and it turns out she was alive the whole time. This should have ended in at least 300 chapters and that’s pushing it.

• Tong NianAugust 1, 2022 12:06 AM

I agree but the author dragging it

ariesheshelalaJanuary 5, 2022 11:18 AM

Why the heck did this have to be 1408 chapters of absolute nonsense is like the same thing kept happening over and over again. The ml was an absolute moron he believed everything that the hoebag said. Plus the main character went to jail for 2 years for crime she didn’t commit supposedly causing the disappearance of the hoe bag and it turns out she was alive the whole time. This should have ended in at least 300 chapters and that’s pushing it.

• maziwisamisper41October 3, 2022 8:34 AM

This is why I never read a book with more than 300 chapters.

ariesheshelalaJanuary 5, 2022 11:18 AM

• Comments (4)
    |