Turn the Universe
/
Discussion Topic
Turn the Universe
/
Discussion Topic

Had to quit just after chapter 2900.

• ThepoxxedOctober 24, 2021 1:39 PM

From c1-c2900ish… it was easy to read and follow. But then at around 2960.. the translation becomes horrible. Every fucking chapter is littered with question marks. Even random quotes that are just “??”. It’s so fucking annoying. It sapped away all interest I had in this novel. I read for 15 chapters, hoping the translation would improve , it didn’t. Looks like the remaining 1200 chapters are like that.

11 reply
  • ThepoxxedOctober 24, 2021 5:39 PM

Update. I’m fair in my reviews… and at around c3000, the random question marks are greatly reduced and are replaced with random periods. It makes it much less annoying.

• ThepoxxedOctober 27, 2021 9:27 PM

Just finished the Novel. Outside of a few chapters that were littered with question marks, like I said in my initial review… this is actually a very good read. The ending wasn’t good, but then again, how many novels can put out a good ending? Not many.

• abnokingNovember 12, 2021 1:49 PM

I dont have money to read this all chapter 😅

ThepoxxedOctober 27, 2021 9:27 PM

Just finished the Novel. Outside of a few chapters that were littered with question marks, like I said in my initial review… this is actually a very good read. The ending wasn’t good, but then again, how many novels can put out a good ending? Not many.

• milak.peterDecember 1, 2021 12:29 PM

One of the few reviews that actually has value. Thank you! :D

• jiangdoaranDecember 12, 2021 5:36 PM

Okay imma add this to my list.

• jiangdoaranDecember 12, 2021 5:41 PM

Btw If you’re searching for good book to read try the works of “i eat tomatoes” he’s really good.

The nine cauldron
    Desolate era
    Seeking the flying sword path

• salamshuaib7January 14, 2022 7:34 PM

You made the best reviews on this app. First time someone actually made a whole lot of sense. Thank you for the review. I’ll give it a trial also

• salamshuaib7January 14, 2022 7:35 PM

I eat tomatoes does not have books on this sites if am not mistaken

jiangdoaranDecember 12, 2021 5:41 PM

Btw If you’re searching for good book to read try the works of “i eat tomatoes” he’s really good.

The nine cauldron
    Desolate era
    Seeking the flying sword path

• kusanagi_137January 16, 2022 4:13 PM

Thanks for the review!!!

• Kesa March 14, 2022 2:33 PM

The super universe of life is not

• Brbrvtv March 18, 2022 2:29 PM

The super y it is not

• Comments (11)
    |